7.16.2013

Bloody Witch's Illustration at Widbook!

Here it is!!!!

So here it is! This is how it looks like on widbook's homepage with my book's illustration!

I had received a message from Breno Spadotto asking me to describe him a scene or a 
character from my story so that they would make a comic like illustration and put it in their homepage. After a few messages we decided that I would make the illustration and I would send it to them via e-mail.

So here it is! My lil' baby!



They wrote the comment with the white letters...

I had made some other too but sent them only three along with the one on the site.







2 comments:

  1. CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is your problem? I hope you actually get that you are making fun of your own self right now. Didn't your parents taught you any manners?
      And if you have the balls to write something like that then you should have the balls to show your name too! Little prick!

      (note: this comment is going to be deleted soon, I hope you'll have grown a pair of balls till then!)

      Delete