7.17.2013

Dark Academy Gallery

Dark Academy Photo Gallery

So, here I present you some photos and characters I've made, found and think for Dark Secrets Series. The following are mostly for Dark Academy but the characters' image will be the same.

I have also posted them on photobuchet: http://s1151.photobucket.com/user/Stella_Zografou/story/58837

I had posted and uploaded some of them on my chapters on wattpad but since photobucket changed they weren't able to be shown....



The first draft cover that I had made in case I couldn't made the original one I was thinking of...


The original... (but I believe it needs more work and a few changes...)



Some main characters...






Banners that I made from the story....

Chapter 1



Chapter 2



Chapter 5



End...for now... =3

No comments:

Post a Comment